IRT Jules Verne relies on state-of-the-art technological equipment to conduct its research activities in the fields of modelling and simulation, composites processes, metal processes, robotics-cobotics and augmented reality.
Open technological equipment
The technological equipment at IRT Jules Verne is accessible to any industrial company seeking to develop its products or improve its processes.
Provision of equipment
IRT Jules Verne’s equipment covers a range of different areas:
- Modelling, Simulation and Characterisation
- Metallic Materials and Additive Processes
- Composites processes
- Large-capacity injection resources
- Injection platform – 1,300-tonne robotic press
- Stamping/overmoulding platform – 200-tonne robotic press
- Additive composites manufacturing:
- Tailored Fibre Placement Machine
- Robotics & Cobotics
- Cable driven parallel robot
- Laser Vibrometer unit